Oct 8, 2020
How do you signal your emotional needs?
Welcome back to the “Five Healths” Series of I Like My Tea Sweet! During this five episode installment we will be touching on five healths: Mental, Emotional, Physical, Social & Spiritual.
Today we will be chatting about Emotional health. Some topics that come up are:
– How emotional health is connected to mental health
– Ways to reflect on our emotions
– What emotions are or can be
– How society addresses emotions and therefore teaches us how to address them
– How our past affects our emotions
– What are ways as a society we can move forwards when it comes to healthy dealing with emotions.
– How do we respectfully unpack in situations and communities where there are conflicting emotions or viewpoints
You’re a part of this conversation too! To interact with this conversation or to share your physical practices head over to “Something To Share” – Make sure to hit ‘Add to the Reservoir Blog”: https://www.tinyispowerful.com/somethi…
To access early snippets of “I Like My Tea Sweet” head over to our SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-327792440
– – – Meet the Creators – – –
“I Like My Tea Sweet” is a podcast led by Shanequa (A.K.A Rain) Rainey and Aysha Bowens two former conNECKtedTOO apprentices who are now creative partners with TINYisPOWERFUL. This project is in conjunction with conNECKtedTOO by the Charleston Rhizome Collective.
– – – Song Credits – – –
“Bet On You” By Kurtis Lamkin
– – – Content – – –
“I Like My Tea Sweet” is a Charleston based podcast focused on conversing with other natives to celebrate, explore and better understand the local area’s art, history, culture, economic development, education system among other topics centered around the local area.
– – – Socials – – –