Jul 28, 2021
There is no pre-existing agenda. This format transforms participants in leaders of the conversation. Each of them has a chance to ask a question and to answer another one. Here is a description of our process: conNECKtedTOO –> TINYisPOWERFUL RELAY QUESTION Process
• To facilitate potential topics, ideas and questions that can be used for conversations with community leaders.
• To facilitate a dialogue among two rotating people while others participate in active listening.
• Once a person has ASKED and ANSWERED a question, they will leave the seat and another person will come and ask a question to the person already seated.
• There is NO cross conversation in this process.
• At the end you may take notes or jot down questions to continue the conversation freely.